Why use a compounding pharmacy?
Every patient is different. Some respond well to traditional methods of treatment, while others have more unique needs. There is no right way to get the medication…just the right way for you! If you have a difficult time swallowing pills, need a higher strength than that manufactured by the drug company, have allergies to be mindful of, or require any other variance to your medication, a compounding pharmacy may provide a way for your physician to customize your prescription for your specific needs.
With over 30 years compounding experience, RX Express can:
•Customize medication strength
• Combine active ingredients into one formulation
• Compound drugs that are no longer commercially available
• Make liquid dosage forms of solid medication
• Enhance or change flavors
• Eliminate preservatives
• Avoid ingredients that may cause allergic reactions
• Make your medications into a variety of forms including pills, liquids, trans-dermal gels, suppositories and more…
Contact our friendly, knowledgeable pharmacy team for more information!
Toll free: 800-420-4522